shrug-l: Statewide GIS Committee

Jim Robeson Jim@gpserv.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 09:35:51 -0400

Mary Ann,

It is unfortunate the State of Florida no longer has the Geographic
Information Board.  It is a big move backward for Florida GIS.  It seems
that regional user groups are starting to fill some of the void left by
the demise of the State-wide effort.

I constantly hope that our friends who are still with the State make
some effort to start and maintain some kind of effort to maintain
communications between State and local efforts.  Seems the only such
effort is the Water Management GIS Quarterly Meeting.

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M.Robeson
< mailto:Jim@GPServ.com>