shrug-l: SHRUG 2004 Conference

Brandt, Holli Holli.Brandt@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:38:09 -0500

Yes, Yes I meant Thursday, JANUARY 15th.  I was just seeing if all of =
you
were really reading my e-mail.
Thanks - Holli

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandt, Holli=20
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:32 PM
To: SHRUG-L (E-mail)
Subject: shrug-l: SHRUG 2004 Conference

Good Afternoon -

I would like to announce the official dates for the 2004 SHRUG Workshop
 - - Wednesday November 17th and Thursday November 18th, Two Full Days.  =

We will be offering two days of training before the Workshop on November =
15th
and 16th.=20

If you would like to be part of this years SHRUG Workshop Planning =
Committee,
please contact me.  Our next Workshop Planning Committee meeting will be =
this
Thursday November 15th from 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm at FDEP 2600 Blairstone =
Road
Room 535. =20

Thanks - Holli
2004 SHRUG GIS Workshop=20