shrug-l: Direct Digital Aerial Photography Vendors

Robin J. Hoban rhoban@earthdata.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:04:31 -0400

In addition to conventional film cameras, EarthData now has several
Leica ADS40 digital sensors for direct-to-digital simultaneous
acquisition of color, color infrared, and panchromatic imagery for
digital orthos.=20

We are currently using this technology on a Florida statewide DOQQ
update program for the USGS, Water Management Districts and the
Department of Environmental Protection. We have successfully used the
ADS40 sensor for orthophoto production for numerous Federal, state, and
local agencies at a variety of map scales (6" ground sample distance and
above) over the past couple of years, and have been providing spatial
data and imagery for almost fifty years.

For more information on our services and equipment, please visit our
website www.earthdata.com or feel free to call me. In Florida, we have
offices in Miami and Tallahassee, and we have other offices nationwide.

Sincerely,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robin J. Hoban
Regional Manager
EarthData International
1753 Brookside Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
o (850) 877-7881
f (850) 877-7882
c (561) 523-3885

Visit us on the web at www.earthdata.com!

The information contained in this communication may be legally
privileged and is intended solely for the use of the addressees.  Any
unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Additional restrictions may apply if you or your
company are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with EarthData.