shrug-l: SDE - copying table records and preserving OIDs

Johnson, Jay johnsonj@talgov.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:20:57 -0500

I have a table in SDE (99,000+ records) that I need to copy with the OIDs
intact.  This table participates in several relationship classes within the
GDB.  When I attempt to drag the table and drop it into a personal
geodatabase within ArcCatalog it appears that the entire geodatabase wants
to be copied, rather than just the table of interest.  Any suggestions on
how to copy just the table of interest with OIDs intact?  (I can't use
export since it resets the OIDs).  Thanks.

Jay Johnson
GIS Project Manager
City of Tallahassee
(850) 891-8099