shrug-l: SHRUG Quarterly meeting Tuesday - Reminder #2

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:01:31 -0400

SHRUG members-

Just a quick reminder that our rescheduled quarterly meeting will be held
next week on Tuesday, October 5th, hosted by the Florida Department of
Environmental Protection - Office of Greenways and Trails.  The board of
directors will have their meeting at 2:30pm, and all are welcome to
participate.  The host portion of the quarterly meeting will begin about
3:00pm, with host presentations about GIS applications within the Office of
Greenways & Trails, Division of State Lands, and Division of Parks &
Recreation.

The FDEP Douglas Building (aka the Copper Top) is located at 3900
Commonwealth Blvd, which is just off of Capital Cir NW, near I-10
interchange 196.  Visitor parking is in front.  Please enter through the
front visitor's entrance, and the meeting room will be just off to the right
on the first floor.

If you have any agenda items that you wish to have brought before the Board
of Directors, please contact me directly.

Announcements and updates concerning the 3rd Annual SHRUG GIS Workshop
(November 17-18) will be presented by the Workshop Planning committee, along
with another set of free registration giveaways to a lucky few!
Information can be found on the SHRUG Website at www.shrug-gis.info

We look forward to a large attendance, and hope that the combined efforts of
Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne have not interrupted your lives too badly.

Patrick

Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety
Information Systems Services