shrug-l: RE: Paths of Hurricanes

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:17:38 -0400

I now have paths for all 4 hurricanes.  I have zipped them up and placed =
them
here -- =
ftp://ftp.dep.state.fl.us/pub/water/wetlands/hurricanes/tracks.zip.

They are in the Albers projection...the tracks for most of them are =
pretty
complete, but the track for Charley is abbreviated to just around the =
state.

If I get anything better, I will update the zip file.

Thanks to Scott Taylor, Nicole Cooper, Michele Mayo, Tammy Crew, and =
Paul
O'Rouke.
=20
Thanks,