shrug-l: Multiple Spatial Reference Definition

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Dec 2 10:39:58 EST 2005

If you are talking feature classes within a geodatabase, if you place
them all in to a feature dataset they are forced to share the same
spatial reference. If you are talking about shapefiles then there is not
a quick tool I know of that comes with ArcGIS software. There is
probably a script out there for it or you might use model builder.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office
in Duluth, Ga.

Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate
Office in Duluth, Ga.