shrug-l: Python Geoprocessing Class

Kevin Gorham GorhamK at dor.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 5 14:52:30 EST 2005

For those of you who are looking for something more in-depth than an
online class:

The Florida Department of Revenue is coordinating a  4 day instructor
led Geoprocessing and Python course in Tallahassee at Southwood Dec.
12th-15th.  We still have one or two seats available, tuition is $500
per student.  Please note this is not an ESRI format course.  The
instructor is David Kelly of Forest Resource Consulting.  Computers and
copies of the textbook "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and David
Ascher will be provided.

Please contact me if you are interested for further information.

Kevin Gorham
Senior Management Analyst Supervisor
Florida Dept. of Revenue
Property Tax Administration