shrug-l: HYPSOGRAPHY 5 foot contour DLG 1:24K data

Bell, Luke Luke.Bell at MyFWC.com
Wed Dec 14 10:04:17 EST 2005

All,

I am trying to acquire hypsography 5 foot contour DLG 1:24K data for

Florida counties:
Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Leon,
Liberty, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington.

Alabama counties:
Baldwin, Barbour, Bullock, Coffee, Conecuh, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale,
Escambia, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Monroe, Montgomery, and Pike.

I have looked at FGDL, GeoPlan Center Home Page, and USGS without much
luck (USGS has SDTS format, and I am currently trying to translate the
SDTS formatted data).

Does anyone know if hypsography 5 foot contour DLG 1:24K data is
available for the respective counties or the next finest measurement
available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luke Bell
Biological Scientist IV / GIS Analyst
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
Center for Spatial Analysis
620 S. Meridian Street Mailbox 5B6
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1600