shrug-l: RE: SHRUG-L Digest, Vol 2, Issue 11

Kristal Flanders Kflanders at uwf.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:52:04 EST 2005

Hi all; is there a way to search the shrug archives for a particular topic
or do we just have to look by date?

Second, I have a question regarding annotation and reference scale. When
generating annotation from labels, the associated reference scale carries
over. How can this be adjusted so that annotation will be the appropriate
size when changing scales?  If anyone has any suggestions or experience with
this problem, I would appreciate some advice. Will sum!

Thanks! Kristal

Kristal Flanders, Graduate Research Assistant

Environmental Studies Department

University of West Florida