shrug-l: Lat-Long

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Thu Dec 22 10:51:38 EST 2005

The steps I listed will work too.  You can export a NEW shapefile from
ArcMap in the spatial reference of the data frame (which can be
different than the original shapefile).  As long as everything is
defined correctly, you'll have no problem.  I do it all the time.

As far as the datum transformation list... that's a good question. I
always wondered that.