shrug-l: Lat-Long

Hughes, Ronald Ronald.Hughes at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Dec 22 12:32:00 EST 2005

Thomas I'll repeat it one more time.  If you bring it into another GIS
product that doesn't "project on the fly", you will see that the geometry has
not changed.  That's is what Janis did.

Just a moment ago, you said that the Export Data Tool IS NOT a re-projection
tool, but now you are saying that it IS and you were correct the whole time?
I'm not sure what your datum argument is either since I've already explained
datum transformation.

  _____