shrug-l: Thanks everyone

Ken Stocks turkeyb99@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:06:09 -0800 (PST)

I appreciate the prompt response to my question on how
to create the pdf from CAD.  I feel like an idiot but
its not the first time...  I printed to the distiller
and it worked out well.  I just wanted to thank
everyone who has helped me with problem solving over
the past year.  I don't have a support group within
the County (Gadsden) and this service has bailed me
out numerous times.  Just wanted to let everyone who
has responded in the past let them know how much they
are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ken Stocks
Principal Planner