shrug-l: RE: Export map to PDF in Autodesk 2005

Tripp C. Corbin tcorbin@keckwood.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:53:26 -0500

Judith is right. The DWF is a handy file format. The viewer is free and
acts as a plug-in for your web browser. Autodesk also has a viewing
package called VoloView that is about $90.00. It allows you not only to
view and print DWFs but also to redline them. I also believe it will
allow you to view DWGs as well.=20

Charles C. (Tripp) Corbin III, MCP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor