shrug-l: Default printer question

C. Henry Depew sisu26@nettally.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:37:09 -0500

Greetings!
      You can set your printers up so that every time you go to print
something you are asked which printer to use.  I realize that this approach
requires one more step in the printing process; but, it works quite nicely
as long as you take the time to check and make sure you have decided on the
proper printer for the job.
      If you do not want to use that approach, MS Word and Excel will both
let you chose a default printer to be used as part of the program
load/set-up procedure.  At least, both programs used to allow such
configurations.  Who knows with version whatever now on the market.

C. Henry Depew