shrug-l: Display accuracy

Larry.Kung@dca.state.fl.us Larry.Kung@dca.state.fl.us
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:45:40 -0400

--=_alternative 00409ACC85257042_=

Can someone tell me how to display more than 2 decimal points when I am
using Decimal Degrees as my display units?  I'm running ArcMap 9.0.
Thanks.
_________________________________

Larry H. Kung
DEM/GIS
Dept. of Community Affairs
(850) 413-9979

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.
--=_alternative 00409ACC85257042_=

than 2 decimal points when I am using Decimal Degrees as my display units?
&nbsp;I'm running ArcMap 9.0. &nbsp;Thanks.</font>
Larry H. Kung<br>
DEM/GIS<br>
Dept. of Community Affairs<br>
(850) 413-9979<br>
Please note: &nbsp;Florida has a very broad public records law. &nbsp;Most
written communications to or from state officials regarding state business
are public records available to the public and media upon request. &nbsp;Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.</font>
--=_alternative 00409ACC85257042_=--