shrug-l: Finding Aerial Photos

SHRUG, Inc. comments@shrug-gis.info
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:42:10 -0400

From: "Kristen Autry" <kautry@growthinnovations.com>
Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:10:21 -0400

Hi,

My name is Kristen Autry and I work for Phipps Plantation. We are located at
500 Orchard Pond Rd., Tallahassee, FL 32312. My boss, Jeff Phipps was
interested in finding aerial photos of this Plantation dating back from
1933. I'm not for sure where I can get all of this information from. He
wanted to make an archive. I hope I am explaining myself well enough because
I don't know what to do or how to explain exactly what I need. He just
wanted to find maps dating from 1933 to present and get digital prints, then
make an archive. If you can help me in any kind of way, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your time,

Kristen Autry

(850) 893-6073 - Phone