shrug-l: Programmer Position Open

Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0500

All,

URS Tallahassee has opening available for a programmer.  I have opened both
Senior and Staff programming positions and may fill both positions, but we
definitely need to hire at least one qualified candidate quickly.  The job
is full time with benefits and a competitive salary

We are looking for someone who can program, not necessarily just a GIS
person.  An ideal candidate would have recent programming experience with
at least one of the following and be willing and able to learn the rest:
VB, VBA, ASP, .Net, JSP, PL SQL, or Javascript.  Knowledge of any of the
following would be beneficial GIS, ArcObjects, web programming, or database
design/query.

URS Tallahassee offers a friendly, flexible environment in a brand new
office space.  The work will be varied and will involve all of the above
technologies.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me directly and I
will answer them.  If you wish to apply, please go to www.urscorp.com and
apply to the open positions for Staff or Senior Programmer in Tallahassee.

Thanks,

Eric Songer
URS Corporation
1625 Summit Lake Drive