shrug-l: Section, Township, Range

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Tue Nov 15 08:57:02 EST 2005

Greetings!
     DEP used to have the entire shape file on their web site.  I do not
know if it is still there.  DEM (ask Larry Kung) had a copy and I believe
the Dept. of Revenue has one.  You can lay the layer over the air photos as
long as the scale and projection are the same.

    I did not work on Broward County, but I have used the file with other
such projects before I retired.

C. Henry Depew

Hi,
>   I was wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can download
> Section, Township, and Range data layers to use on an aerial of Broward
> County
..any ideas? Thanks!