shrug-l: MS Post-Event Imagery Needed for Katrina Response

abaker881@juno.com abaker881@juno.com
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:55:57 GMT

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

William,
There is a link at the bottom of this online noaa magazine article http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2005/s2495.htm that was functioning yesterday but for some reason is not responding today.  It had a catalog of the entire Mississippi coastline with post Katrina images.  Anyway the article has a four post hurricane images.  I guess i would just periodically check back and see if the site becomes available.
Alan Baker

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

<P>There is a link at the bottom of this online noaa magazine article <A href="http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2005/s2495.htm">http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2005/s2495.htm</A>&nbsp;that was functioning yesterday but for some reason is not responding today.&nbsp; It had a catalog of the entire Mississippi coastline with post Katrina images.&nbsp; Anyway the article has a four post hurricane images.&nbsp; I guess i would just periodically check back and see if the site becomes available.</P>
<P>Alan Baker</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></html>

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--