shrug-l: MS Post-Event Imagery Needed for Katrina Response

Taylor, Ronnie L. Ronnie.L.Taylor@dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:02:27 -0400

To All,

I was just on http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2005/s2495.htm and it =
was
working fine.  We have had such a large volume of traffic to the site =
that it
has slowed everything down.  We finally got the Louisiana imagery up.  =
May
have to keep trying, but site is working.

Ronnie L. Taylor

NOAA, National Geodetic Survey
National Ocean Service Advisor
3900 Commonwealth Blvd., MS105