shrug-l: Set Data Source

Tripp Corbin, GISP tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Aug 3 10:51:37 EDT 2006

There may be a script you can download but there is no way to do it with plain ArcGIS. I would recommend you set your maps to use relative paths in the future. That way as long as the data and map stay in the same location relative to one another you will not have this problem again. That setting is under map properties.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.