shrug-l: Set Data Source

Tripp Corbin, GISP tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Aug 3 11:49:45 EDT 2006

That is a great tool. I did not know ESRI had added it. Every time I take a class from ESRI I have asked about that ability and they always said it was not possible to globally change the path. I now have something new to pass along to my students. Thanks.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.