shrug-l: GIS Coordinator Salaries2

Ken Stocks turkeyb99 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 14:38:08 EDT 2006

Everyone,

Sorry about causing lots of confusion about salaries.
I should have taken the proper steps and contacted
each Human Resources section.  My question should have
been geared more towards currently salary ranges. I
apologize for giving people the wrong impression.

The purpose of my posting was to find out general
salaries for the position and back up a request to
increase my current pay.  I want to thank each of you
who added some input.  You can always count on the
SHRUG to provide answers quickly.

Thanks again,

Ken Stocks
Gadsden County