shrug-l: Peter McGilvray/CO/FDOT is out of the office.

Peter.McGilvray at dot.state.fl.us Peter.McGilvray at dot.state.fl.us
Fri Dec 22 12:05:19 EST 2006

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2006 and will not return until
01/02/2007.

** HAPPY HOLIDAYS**

If this email is in regards to Environmental Screening Tool questions or
for overall system support, please email help at fla-etat.org or call the Help
Desk at 850-414-5334.

The Help Desk will be open 8-5 Monday - Friday, except the following;
December 22nd - Closed (Christmas Vacation)
December 25th - Closed (Christmas Day)
December 26th - Closed (Christmas Vacation)
December 27th - Closed (Christmas Vacation)
December 28th - Closed (Christmas Vacation)
December 29th - Closed (Christmas Vacation)

January 2nd - Closed (New Year's Day)

Please plan accordingly