shrug-l: ArcGIS 9.2 SP1 released
tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Dec 28 17:31:01 EST 2006
ESRI has finally released service pack one for ArcGIS 9.2. It fixes many
* ArcMap consistently drops characters from an annotation feature
class when exported to PDF
* Slow performance when loading shapefiles into a new file
geodatabase using the Feature Class to Feature Class tool
* Loading a large quantity of images in TIFF/Imagine/Grid format
not working properly
* With an Open Attribute table, selected records are out of sync
with the selected features.
* ArcGIS 9.2 is not recognizing spatial reference False Easting
for some State Plane projected rasters
* White lines are appearing in between adjacent raster datasets
* Plus a whole lot more
For more information or to download go to:
Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
(678) 417-8785 fax
Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L