shrug-l: First Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS class Scheduled

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Dec 29 11:10:53 EST 2006

I receive many request for help in integrating DWG and DXF data into GIS
databases every month, many from this list. As a result of all these
request, Keck  <http://www.keckwood.com> & Wood has developed and
scheduled our first Using AutoCAD data in ArcGIS class for January
16-17, 2007. This class is based on our experience from converting data
back and forth from Autodesk to ESRI formats on an almost daily basis.
Using AutoCAD data in ArcGIS explains the dwg and DXF data formats and
how to integrate them into standard ESRI data formats such as shapefiles
and geodatabases.

Since this is the first time we have scheduled this class, we are
offering it at a reduced  cost of only $400.00 per student. Future
classes will cost $750.00 per student. The class will be held at our
Corporate Office in Duluth Georgia. For more information please visit
our website at www.keckwood.com or contact us at
gistraining at keckwood.com.

Have a Happy New Year.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.