shrug-l: ArcView License

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Feb 6 15:39:38 EST 2006

ArcView have very limited editing ability. It is not designed to be a
data editing tool. That is what ArcEditor is intended for. If you are
going to be editing spatial data often, I would strongly recommend you
look at getting ArcEditor. The topology and additional editing
capability will more than make up for the additional cost.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.