shrug-l: GITA Annual Conference in Tampa - April 29th

Pence, Patrick PenceP at talgov.com
Thu Feb 9 12:35:16 EST 2006

>From Steve Betz ( sbetz at gita.org) of GITA:

Greetings!

I just wanted to let everyone on the SHRUG list know that GITA's Annual Conference 29 is coming to your home state this spring. The event will be held in Tampa, April 23 through 26.

A couple of new things we're offering this year are a job fair and poster session. The job fair is free, so if you or someone you know is looking for a position, be sure to keep it in mind. If you're interested in participating, just shoot me an e-mail.

The poster session is new this year, too. There's no entry fee, so we want to encourage all the users out there to submit their maps. Details about the poster session can be found at www.gita.org/poster <http://www.gita.org/poster.htm> .htm.

The conference will also include 63 paper presentations, nine preconference seminars, panel discussions, user forums, and of course the 100,000-square-foot exhibit hall. Those of you who are interested in attending can get more info by going to www.gita.org <http://www.gita.org/>  and clicking on the Tampa logo.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!