shrug-l: Import from Interchange File

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Feb 10 16:29:21 EST 2006

Doug,
In ArcGIS nine, ESRI has hidden a toolbar in ArcCatalog called ArcView
8.x Conversion Tools. This toolbar will allow even ArcView level users
to import several formats including E00/Interchange files. It basically
accesses the old Import71 routine that was with ArcView 3.x.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.