shrug-l: RIPs

Tan, Yurong Yurong.Tan at va.gov
Wed Feb 15 12:20:49 EST 2006

I bought a 5500ps (42”) a year ago ($15,000??).  I is running on an HP-reinstalled driver.  It takes about 5-8 minutes to rasterize a 200 MB plot file and makes outstanding plots on both regular HP bright white and photo glossy papers.

Good luck

Yurong Tan, Ph.D., Program Analyst/GIS                                  Email: Yurong.tan at med.va.gov

PSSG, field unit for the Office of the ADUSH (Policy & Planning)        Phone: 352-374-6080 (x5382)

Department of Veterans Affairs                                                                                Fax: 352-374-6119

300 E. University Avenue, Suite 430                                                                  Web: www.med.va.gov

Gainesville, Florida 32601  USA

They all gave some and some gave all!