shrug-l: Reminder of SHRUG planning committee meeting

Paulsen, Janis Janis.Paulsen at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Feb 28 08:45:12 EST 2006

Good Morning,

This is just an additional comment about the meeting.  It will be held in the
"Cottage" which is located straight back from the ranger station near the
souvenir shop.  If you need more specific instructions, please ask at the
ranger station.  Also, this cottage is reserved under DEP Watershed
Management, not under SHRUG.

Thanks!

Janis