shrug-l: GA URISA call for papers- DEADLINE TODAY

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Jul 31 08:12:55 EDT 2006

 Georgia URISA Fall Conference

  LAST, LAST CALL FOR PAPERS
  _____

Georgia URISA Colleagues

It's time for the 2006 GAURISA Bi-Annual Conference Nov. 1st - 3rd, 2006

Georgia URISA would like to announce our

Due  to the overwhelming response we are extending the abstracts
submission date until July 31st - DONT MISS THIS FINAL DEADLINE

INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW what projects and/or advancements YOU and
your organization have developed in the last few years.

Your colleagues are interested, your community is interested!

Submit online today - we are currently accepting abstracts until July
31st.

  _____

Submit Abstract  <http://gis.awsip.org/urisa/abs.asp> Online /
<http://gis.awsip.org/urisa> Go to Conference Website

(Conference/Workshop fees posted online - registration begins August
1st.

Register by September 15th to receive early registration discounts)

  _____

Don't forget the  <http://gis.awsip.org/urisa/workshop.html>
Pre-Conference Workshops will be held on Oct. 31, 2006:

 <http://gis.awsip.org/urisa/workshop.html> 'GIS Program Management'

 <http://gis.awsip.org/urisa/workshop.html> 'GIS Enterprise Architecture
& System Integration'

The Conference will be held at the University of Georgia, Center for
Continuing  <http://www.georgiacenter.uga.edu/index.phtml> Education in
Athens, GA.