shrug-l: ArcGIS Map Booklet Plotting Routine

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Jun 9 09:21:59 EDT 2006

I know many of us use the DSMapbook plotting routine sample created by
ESRI. In general it works very well. But one thing that has been driving
me crazy and that is the local identifier frame. The local identifier
frame would change scale from one map to another or not center on the
map that was being printed especial for maps that were on the very edge
of the grid. I have got our programmers to fix that problem and thought
other might find it useful. So I have uploaded it to our FTP site at
ftp://65.82.40.36/ClientAccess/GIS/

Please feel free to download and use the routine. It is the same as the
ESRI sample but with the local identifier frame fixed. If you have
already installed the original ESRI DSMapbook routine just unzip the
file over your existing install and rerun the install.bat.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.