shrug-l: Launch an MXD from a web link

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Jun 16 14:39:15 EDT 2006

Based on a quick test, no it will not work with a simple hyperlink. You
would need a script that would start ArcMap and then open the mxd. Of
course I am not a programmer so there may be other options.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule
of upcoming classes.