shrug-l: Hospital layer

Pierce, Brian pierceb at doacs.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 16 15:21:34 EDT 2006

Does anyone know of a source for a good Hospital layer and other
sensitive layers such as schools, retirement homes, airports, etc.  As
in good sources of data I would hope for current and complete data with
maybe metadata if I could be so bold to hope.

Brian D. Pierce

Enterprise Integration Section Administrator

Florida Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services

Office:  (850) 245-1061

Cell:  (850) 519-6431

Fax: (850) 245-1075

"Because companies use applications to automate business processes,
there is no longer such a thing as a technical problem.  Application
problems are business problems."