shrug-l: RE: editing attributes

Ann Stodola Ann.Stodola at co.clay.fl.us
Wed Mar 8 12:17:58 EST 2006

Thanks to all who answered my question about batch editing attributes.
The double quote requirement stumped me, but now that I know it works
great.  Glad to know there's also an option in edit sessions: good when
creating new features especially.

Ann Stodola
Senior Planner
Clay County Planning Department
PO Box 367
477 Houston Street
Green Cove Springs, FL  32043

Phone: (904) 269-6375
Fax: (904) 278-3706

email: Ann.Stodola at co.clay.fl.us

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from government officials regarding government
business are public records available to the public and media upon
request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public
disclosure.