shrug-l: classified legend

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Mar 13 14:17:21 EST 2006

Assuming you are using ArcGIS, click on the Classify button located in
the Symbology Tab in the Layer Properties dialog. This will give you all
the stats and allow you to adjust them as needed. It will also allow you
to set exclusions for any outliers that maybe causing your results to be
skewed.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - April 17-18 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS II - April 19-21 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA