shrug-l: GIS Job Fair Sponsored by GA URISA

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Mar 20 16:07:25 EST 2006

GA URISA is holding our annual GIS/IT job fair and Student Award at
Gainesville College in Gainesville, Georgia on April 11, 2006. If you
are looking for new hires or interns, I would like to encourage you to
attend.  Students from the surrounding colleges and universities,
including the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia State
University, Southern Polytechnic University, Kennesaw State University,
University of Georgia, and the University of West Georgia, will be
invited.

A table and chairs will be available for each company recruiting
students. It is recommended you bring a sign to hang at your table
identifying your company and any general informational brochures to
explain to the students your company's business/market.   If you have a
posted job opening, bring copies of the position description and company
benefits.

The program schedule is expected to be as:

10am-11am                   Setup; most organization will only need
10-15 min to setup.
11am-Noon                    Interviews with students.
Noon-12:30pm               Pizza and sodas - Continue Interviews; if
needed
12:30pm-1:00pm            GA URISA Program (Student Award).
1:00pm-1:30pm              Additional interviews; if needed
1:30pm-2:00pm              Cleanup and Exit Facility

If your Company is interested in participating in the Job Fair please
let me know. Also feel free to contact me if you have any questions
concerning GA URISA and/or the job fair.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Corporate Sponsor Chair
Georgia  <http://www.gaurisa.org> URISA
678.417.4013

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - April 17-18 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS II - April 19-21 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA