shrug-l: Seats still available for December Classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Nov 30 10:14:31 EST 2006

We still a couple of seats available in our December Introduction to
ArcGIS I and II classes. The classes are being held on Dec 11-12 and
13-15 respectively. Both classes are being held at our office in Duluth
Georgia located just behind Gwinnett Place Mall off Interstate 85. The
Mall of Georgia (listed as the largest mall in the southeast) is also
with in close driving distance so you can kill to birds with one stone.
Train during the day and do your Christmas shopping in the evening.

The cost of the classes is:

Introduction to ArcGIS I - $750.00 per student
Introduction to ArcGIS II - $1,100.00 per student
Intro to ArcGIS I & II bundle - $1,750.00 per student

Please contact me or visit our website at www.keckwood.com for more
information about these classes as well as a list of the other
instructor led and virtual GIS training classes we offer.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.