shrug-l: North Arrow

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Oct 13 10:23:44 EDT 2006

North Arrows are part of the Styles used by ArcGIS. Make sure you have
the ESRI style selected as a choice when choosing symbols.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule
of upcoming classes.