shrug-l: ArcGIS I & II

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Sep 18 16:25:50 EDT 2006

Not in the Jax area but I will be teaching an Intro I class for the
Southwest Georgia Regional Development Center on Oct 24-25 at Albany
Technical College. The cost is only $480.00 per student. I will be
teaching the Intro to ArcGIS II class at SHRUG's GIS Workshop. The cost
of that is only $725.00. SHRUG is also offering the Intro I class during
the conference for $460.00. Let me know if you need more information or
feel free to call me.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.