shrug-l: Connecting to remote folders via ArcCatalog - multiplemachines

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Sep 20 15:26:07 EDT 2006

I have never tried this before but you could try coping the normal.gxt
from one computer that has everything connected the way you want it to
the other computers. There may be other better methods and I would be
interested to see other responses.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.