shrug-l: Call for Proposals--SEA Conference
mcnamars at ahca.myflorida.com
Fri Sep 29 13:18:10 EDT 2006
19th Annual Conference of the Southeast Evaluation Association (SEA)
Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center, Tallahassee, Florida
January 18-19, 2007
Keynote Speaker Michael Morris, Ph.D.
Call for Proposals
Due October 31, 2006
The conference will cover a broad array of program and policy areas at
the national, state, and local levels:
- Policy reform and pilot studies
- Criminal Justice / Juvenile Justice
- Economic and Workforce Development
- Education (Early Education, K-20, Lifelong Learning)
- Environmental issues
- Health and Human Services
- Public Administration and management reform
- Medicaid Reform
Proposals on other topics also are encouraged; we are also actively
soliciting poster presentations.
Please email your proposal to Bernadette Howard, SEA coordinator, at
seacoordinator at southeastevaluation.com and Betty Serow, conference
co-chair, at betty_serow at doh.state.fl.us with "SEA Proposal" in the
subject line. Include the following information:
- Title and presenters (for program listing).
- One-paragraph description of the presentation (for program listing)
plus 3 keywords (for reviewing), plus a 1-2 page synopsis, including the
purpose, data source (population, sample, etc.), method, results,
conclusions and date of completion.
- Time needed for presentation (15, 30, 60, or 90 minutes).
- Format preferred (participatory workshop, paper, panel, roundtable,
- Equipment needed, if any.
- Name of contact person, address, affiliation, email address, and
daytime phone and fax numbers.
- Email addresses of all co-presenters.
Deadline for submission:
Tuesday, October 31, 2006.
More information about the SHRUG-L