shrug-l: Desire internship for summer into fall

eao05c at garnet.acns.fsu.edu eao05c at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 11:50:17 EDT 2007

Dear SHRUG-L, I am a masters student in geography at FSU seeking a GIS
based internship for the summer, but can continue into the fall if need
be. I am doing this for both work experience and credit, some amount of
paper work is needed on your end. I do not mind working for low pay pay
or even free if the opportunity is very good. I am interested in using
skills learned from this semester, such as interpolation, building
personal geodatabases, working with raster data, and other GIS analysis
techniques. I am familiar with Arcview. I am also interested in
learning programing, which in of my goals for the summer. My only
constraint is I must stay in the Tallahassee area for the summer.
Please contact me at eao05c at garnet.acns.fsu.edu if you'd would like
further information.

Thank you,

Gene O'Donnell