shrug-l: Map Book Solution

Keith Joiner Keith.Joiner at co.clay.fl.us
Fri Apr 27 07:57:56 EDT 2007

We are looking for a solution to create hard-copy map books

for our emergency services personnel here in Clay County.

Our platform is ESRI (ArcMap).

There are quite a few solutions available but in my research I would
like to hear

first hand what anyone in this group may be using along with pros and
cons.

Thanks,

Keith Joiner

G.I.S. Manager

I.C.T. Division

Clay County Florida

P.O. Box 1366

Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

(904) 278-3771

keith.joiner at co.clay.fl.us

"Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing."