shrug-l: DOR GIS & Mapping Workshops

Thomas Canter CanterT at dor.state.fl.us
Wed Aug 29 14:02:05 EDT 2007

The Department of Revenue Property Tax Administration GIS & Mapping Section will present a basic property mapping workshop in Tallahassee at the Betty Easley Conference Center October 8-10, 2007.  Particulars about that workshop, including registration info, are included in the attachment.

We present parcel mapping-related workshops for property appraiser/tax collector personnel in various locations around Florida and we offer workshops in both the manual environment and the digital world using ArcMap.  A current workshop schedule that includes a description of each offering is located at http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/mapwrk07cal.pdf.  We welcome registrations from other government entities as well from the private sector as space permits.

Tom Canter
Florida  Dept of Revenue
Property Tax Administration
P.O. Box 3000