shrug-l: Seats still available for December GIS training classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Dec 3 15:25:26 EST 2007

Seats are still available for the GIS training classes being offered by
Keck & Wood, Inc. in December. This includes ESRI's Introduction to
ArcGIS I and Keck & Wood's Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS. The classes
will be held at our Corporate Office located in Duluth Georgia near
Gwinnett Place Mall. Class size is limited to eight students each.

Many States and Organizations accept these classes as PDH and CEU
credits for professional registration and certification. This includes
but is not limited to the GISP certification from the GIS Certification
<http://www.gisci.org> Institute and the CFM certification from the
Association of State Floodplain  <http://www.floods.org> Managers.

What & When:

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
Introduction to ArcGIS I - December 10-11

<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Using%20AutoCAD%20Data%20in%20ArcGIS.
pdf> Using
<http://www.keckwood.com/files/GIS/Using%20AutoCAD%20Data%20in%20ArcGIS.
pdf>  AutoCAD data in ArcGIS - December 13-14

How Much:

Introduction to ArcGIS I - $750.00 per student

Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS - $750.00 per student

To register or for more information about these classes, please visit
our website at www.keckwood.com <http://www.keckwood.com/>  or contact
us at gistraining at keckwood.com.

We also offer CD-ROM based Virtual GIS training classes in addition to
our instructor led classes. Some of the classes offered include:

*

	Fundamentals
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Fundamentals%20Editing%20Arc
GIS.pdf> of Editing with ArcGIS Desktop
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20Geoprocessing%2
0with%20Python.pdf> Introduction to Geoprocessing with Python in ArcGIS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20VBA%20in%20ArcM
ap.pdf> Introduction to VBA in ArcMap
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Geocoding%20in%20ArcGIS.pdf>
Geocoding and Address Matching in ArcGIS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Advanced%20Labeling%20Annota
tion%20in%20ArcMap.pdf> Advanced Labeling & Annotation in ArcMap
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcObjects.pdf>
Introduction to ArcObjects
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Create%20net%20webservices%2
0with%20ArcIMS.pdf> Creating .NET Web Services with ArcIMS
*

<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Using%20Google%20Maps%20in%2
0Apps.pdf> Using Google Maps in your applications

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.