shrug-l: City Limit Shape Files

Wolfe, Heather HWolfe at seminolecountyfl.gov
Fri Dec 28 12:30:52 EST 2007

I can't speak for the whole state, but Seminole County's municipal
boundaries are downloadable from our website.
http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/it/gis/layerbib2.asp
<BLOCKED::http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/it/gis/layerbib2.asp>

I am pretty sure that you can get at least orange, Brevard, Volusia and
lake counties in the same way, and probably Osceola, Polk and Sumter as
well. You may be able to get more generalized info from the East Central
Florida Regional Planning Council data clearinghouse,
http://www.cfgis.org/layout_home.asp?param=clearinghouse
<BLOCKED::http://www.cfgis.org/layout_home.asp?param=clearinghouse> .

Heather Wolfe
GIS Analyst