shrug-l: entirely off the subject - for Florida vets

Gary Watry watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:49:11 EST 2007

I just found out that
If you are a vet, and live in Florida and have a 10% or higher
disability, you can increase your homestead exemption by $5000, bu
sending paperwork to the county tax appraiser office.

I ma be slow but it deceases out property  tax by over $300. I would
have like to know this 8 years ago when we moved here.

Hope this info will help someone out there

--
The information transmitted is intended solely for the person or entity for which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Gary L. Watry
GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 231
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840